Sunday, June 22, 2014

BUY AND READ THIS BOOK NOW!!




Just picked up my friend Andy Dietz's new book "Kidnapped in Budapest: The chilling, true story of a missionary" and read it in one night.  I couldn't put it down!  I've heard Andy tell this story first hand and it was just like that night on the Mexico mission trip when he took the time to tell me.  I really recommend you buy and read this book.  God stirred my heart to think about my relationship with Him and to ask myself if He really does come first.  Andy not only tells his encounter with wicked men but also his encounter with a God who is in control when everything seems to be in complete and utter chaos.  Do yourself a favor and get this book.  It's an easy read but will challenge and stretch you beyond the comfort you may find yourself in.  May God mark our lives with suffering and not the easy way out!  God, remind us to experience life and not just live it...



No comments: