Monday, December 8, 2008

The Gospel.

So... I realize I haven't posted in awhile.  Hopefully all of my readers haven't got too discouraged and gone off to some other blog site that talks about cookies and eggnog.  Ummm, eggnog.  Anyway, I am going to post a series of FICTIONAL posts.  It might be like 2 or 3.  It's from the view point of 2 people.  You might have seen my other fictional posts that you can read here and here.

These next 2 posts are going to be more "theological".  Now please note, I know many of you don't agree with me or some of my Theology.  That's ok.  I just wanted to share this with you.  I would really like to discuss it after the fact with some of you.  Tastefully discuss.

Christ crucified, Christ glorified.  Amen.

Check back for these stories soon...

1 comment:

Natalie Lowe said...

Cookies are good but I don't like eggnog.... hee hee slacker.